Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Setting

As I walk through the town I smell fresh roses and ripe grape vines. My mothers and I home town, Thebes, was a delightful and elegant place for children to run free and live life to the fullest. I chose to be kind to others and think before I speak. Although I enjoy traveling, I stay in the boundaries of my palace, and take the occasional trip to the forest. The pine needles blow down to the palace floors as I imagine was goes on when I am not around. Are my followers enjoying themselves? Or is it just a causal get together? The world may never know, I keep to myself and the beautiful land forms around me.

2 comments:

  1. I like your picture. It provides a visual to your description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your description was nice. I honestly don't have anything constructive to say because I thought the details were all there.

    ReplyDelete