Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Resolving the Crisis

As my journey continues and I attempt to spread pleasure to whomever I am able to, but it gets tough. No matter what situation I am put through there is always an alternative to make things better. When my parents became completely separated it was hard and I didn't know how to deal with it. I became a better person due to it because all I desired to do was make people happy. It made me the mad/god I am today. Another hardship I have to overcome is when my followers try and rejoice with my wine by having secret ceremonies in the forest outside of the palace. By sending the King up into the forest to investigate the scene, I had to deal with the consequences. Even though my mother was one of them, I did not appreciate losing the life of a loved one due to my crazed wine addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment