Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Character Description

My mother Semele was not only unique in many ways, but was a mortal. She helped my gain and learn about my human side. With her help I was able to travel Earth as part human and pass off as the everyday man. My father, Zeus transported Semele to another mind set where she would fall in love with him. The deadly trap caused there to be many difficulties with my birth and Earth visits. While I was growing up my mother was forced to go to Hades, where I had to save her from. She was sent to Hades due to when she convinced Zeus to show her his lightening bolts. No one except other gods are aloud to see his lightening bolts, and that is why Semele was deported to Hades. Eventually Semele found out that hers and Zeus's love was being cheated and he had disguised himself to fall in love with her. When Hera found out about the love affair she went behind Zeus's back and began tormenting Semele. After Semele's death Zeus seek help in Hermes to help him with her passing. This is when they decided to transport me into Zeus's thigh to where I would be birthed from.

2 comments:

  1. I like how in depth you go in describing your characters. It really provided nice information that makes your deity easier to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all the details, but sometimes I had trouble following certain parts.

    ReplyDelete